The Australian Tourism Accreditation Program is a business development program that is based on Quality Assurance principles. It has been developed by aligning the six state and territory based tourism accreditation programs;
- Better Business Accreditation Program Victoria
- National Tourism Accreditation Program Western Australia
- National Tourism Accreditation Program Tasmania
- National Tourism Accreditation Program South Australia
- National Tourism Accreditation Program ACT
- Northern Territory Tourism Accreditation Program
The Program addresses many of the issues that are covered in the development of a business plan but focuses on those key elements that are part of the day to day function of any tourism operation.
Tourism Accreditation adds value to your business.
Tourism Accreditation recognises quality of management and involves a documentation process of your company's policies and procedures, to ensure a consistently high level of customer service and product delivery.